Friday, August 13, 2010

getting sick

today nothing special to me. at the morning i have one class which is International Business class. after that class, i also have another class which is Selling class but it had been canceled because the lecturer know that it must be less student come to class.

the reason why is, this week was the first week of fasting. so many student grab this chance to go back home except me. because last week i'm just arrive from home. furthermore, at this week i am not healthy because i got flu. yesterday my friend accompany me to go to clinic.

actually i don't want to go, but my friend had forced me because she said that my body feel warm and hot. so she suggest me to go see a doctor. my friend also had bought me a cool fever from unimart.

i don't know how come i got flu. it just suddenly. but after i take a pill that the doctor provide for me, it's look like i feel better. i hope, i will recover soon, so that i can make my work as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment